2021 NCANA Agritourism Conference
The NC Agritourism Networking Association has made the decision not to move forward with the 2021 Conference in Rocky Mount as originally scheduled for February 16, 2021. After close consultation with our board of directors, advisors and partners in the agritourism industry, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone the 2021 Conference. The health and safety of our members and partners is our highest priority.
We would like to thank all our members and partners for their support, open discussions and encouragement. Having spent the past year preparing for the annual conference with our conference planning committee, speakers, exhibitors, and event partners, we’re genuinely disappointed that we are not able to host this event.
The Executive Committee has made the decision to move forward with hosting the Farm Tour 2021 as originally scheduled on Monday, February 15, 2021. Register Here! (UPDATE: Farm Tour is SOLD OUT)
Monday, February 15, 2021 – FARM TOUR
- Cost is $99.00 per person.
- This is an outdoor experience visiting (4) farms.
- The Group will not ride buses. Attendees are responsible for driving their own car to each stop on the farm tour.
- Farm Tour 2021 will include advanced learning opportunities at some of the farm stops.
- Box lunches are included.
- All COVID health and safety guidelines will be followed.
- A limited number of participants based on the state’s guidelines will be permitted.
- Attendees will be required to wear masks and socially distance during the farm tour event.
Our Annual Business Meeting will be held virtually in the early part of 2021. Date and time is to be determined.
Please stay safe and feel free to reach out to Kristy Philips if you have any questions or concerns.